These writings represent a few leaves from a large and vibrant tree, one that is deeply rooted in the Earth and growing vigorously.
I love to write and teach about our relationship with the natural world, and it shows! I have an extensive and eclectic body of material, and I’m still creating more. I have literally hundreds of ways to invite people into a more direct and nourishing connection with the natural world.
My work encompasses a variety of topics and formats and a remarkable array of styles and voices—at times practical and accessible, humorous and playful, poetic and sacred.
- Simple ways to connect with the natural world in daily life
- Direct reflections of nature’s beauty, wonder, and wisdom
- A wide range of nature connection approaches: quick and easy, slow and sacred, loving and intimate, and more
- Deep nature connection as a direct and scenic path to mindfulness, healing, the sacred, and our true selves
- How we are trained to disconnect from nature and how we can learn to reconnect
- Ways to invite and affirm the sacred in everyday life
- Books: Poems of Earth and Spirit and Space Between the Stones (forthcoming in early December 2019)
- Articles and essays
- Curriculum for group programs
- Personal practices for daily life and natural settings. Check out our programs for individual sessions.
Getting the Words Out
I’m bursting at the seams with material, and eager to share it more widely! I welcome offers of support with publishing and marketing, so that I can focus on creating high-quality original content.