You are invited…
• To gather with like-hearted people in an Earth-honoring circle
• To relax into a peaceful and uplifting flow of poetry, music, and nature practices
• To honor and celebrate your kinship with all life—including yourself!
Join us to enjoy:
• Original poetry co-created by Kai Siedenburg and the natural world
• Native American flute music by Megan Hawk
• Nature-based practices and guided meditation
• Behind-the-scenes stories about the birth of the poems and the Poems of Earth and Spirit book series
This is not just a reading, but an evocative and experiential invitation into a deep and nourishing relationship with the natural world.
You will leave feeling relaxed, replenished, and inspired to deepen your connection with nature wherever you are!
Co-sponsored by Our Nature Connection and The Earthbody Institute.
Donation requested. No one turned away for lack of funds.
Ten percent of proceeds will be donated to the Amah Mutsun Land Trust.
Register using the form below.
Your ticket includes a link to the call recording.