A space to nurture your connection with nature
This four-week program features live group calls and nourishing nature-based activities, with options for both cities and wild places
Turning Toward Nature will help you cultivate a deeper connection with nature that will allow you to:
· Calm your mind and open your heart.
· Feel less alone and more supported in facing life’s challenges.
· Access the healing power of nature wherever you go.
· Experience greater ease, balance, and joy in daily life.
Each week includes:
· An hour-long group Zoom call that provides a safe space for nourishing connections with yourself and others. Includes guided meditations, poetry, small-group breakouts, engaging and practical presentations, and opportunities to share. (Listen live or to a recording anytime.)
· Easy and enjoyable nature-based “home play,” with options for both urban and natural settings plus journaling and reflection suggestions. You get to choose your adventure and how much time, from a few minutes to a few hours per week.
· A private online forum for sharing with fellow nature lovers between calls and after the series.
· Optional one-on-one support (for an additional fee).
You will receive simple yet potent practices you can use to connect with the Earth wherever you are and to enjoy more profound and lasting benefits from time in wild places—tools you can use on your own or share with friends, family, or clients.
1. Saying “Yes” to Nature
2. Senses and Presence
3. Movement and Stillness
4. Love and Gratitude
Also available: one-hour call on June 3 to give you a taste for the series.
This program is for you if…
- You want to connect with nature more, but feel challenged by time constraints or living in a city.
- You are called to deepen your connection with nature, and could use inspiration and support to do that.
- You’d like to learn and share as part of an Earth-honoring community.
- You aspire to develop a consistent nature connection practice that will bring more peace and joy into your daily life.
- You give a lot to others, and could use some nature-based nourishing and simple ways to regularly replenish yourself.
Limited to 12 participants. (Just two spots left as of June 2.)
To reserve your spot, fill out the form below.
Questions? Contact Kai.
Free 15-minute phone consultations available to answer your questions and help you clarify if this program is for you.
Want to stay in the loop? Sign up for our list.
Donation Amount$97 for four weeks if paid by June 5, $117 if paid later
(The two low-income slots have been filled.)