A four-week program featuring live group calls and nourishing nature-based activities
Turning Toward Nature will help you cultivate a deeper connection with nature that will allow you to:
- Calm your mind and open your heart.
- Feel less alone and more supported in facing life’s challenges.
- Access the healing power of nature wherever you go.
- Experience greater ease, balance, and joy.
You will receive simple yet potent practices you can use to connect with the Earth in daily life and to enjoy more profound and lasting benefits from time in nature—tools you can use on your own or share with friends, family, or clients.
- Four 90-minute group Zoom calls that provides a safe space for nourishing connections with yourself and others. Each includes experiential activities, guided meditations, poetry, and small-group breakouts. (Listen live or to a recording anytime.)
- Easy and enjoyable nature-based “home play,” with options for both cities and wild places plus journaling and reflection suggestions. (You get to choose your adventure and how much time, from a few minutes to a few hours per week.)
- A 15-minute private consult to support your own practice or nature-based work with clients.
- A private online forum for sharing with fellow nature lovers between calls and after the series, plus a buddy for the program (if you want one).
What people said about the first series:
“I loved this program! It made my nature experiences more creative and nourishing, and deepened my personal connection with nature. I look forward to sharing these creative explorations with others.”
—Jennifer, Marriage and Family Therapist
“I thoroughly enjoyed the weekly online sessions and the gentle invitations to connect with nature in a variety of ways. Kai brings such sincerity and ease to the calls. I shall be using the practices as a guide and an inspiration again and again.”
—Claire, Nature Poet and Meditation Teacher
“It helped me get back to nature and reconnected on a more conscious level.”
—Silas, Licensed Graduate Social Worker
Guided by deep nature connection guide, Ecotherapist, and author Kai Siedenburg.
Weekly themes for group calls and nature-based activities:
1. Saying “Yes” to Nature
2. Senses and Presence
3. Movement and Stillness
4. Love and Gratitude
This program is for you if…
- You want to connect with nature more, but feel challenged by time constraints or living in a city.
- You are called to deepen your connection with nature, and could use inspiration and support to do that.
- You are facing big challenges or giving a lot to others, and could use some nature-based nourishing and simple ways to replenish yourself.
- You aspire to develop a more consistent nature connection practice to bring more peace, joy, and healing into your life.
- You’d like to learn and share as part of an Earth-honoring community.
Limited to 12 people to help ensure a quality experience.
Register below to reserve your spot. (Our first series filled in advance.) Save $20 if you register and pay by Saturday, August 8.
Questions? Contact Kai Siedenburg
Free 15-minute phone consultations available to help you clarify if this program is for you. (If you already have a deep nature connection practice, this program may not be advanced enough for you.)
Want to stay in the loop? Sign up for our list.
Donation Amount$97 for four weeks if paid by Saturday, August 8
$117 if paid later
(There are two low-income scholarship slots for the full program for $50, plus additional recording-only scholarship slots. Contact Kai to request.)