Heal Body and Mind, Activate Inner Wisdom, and Unleash Creativity
During this engaging and experiential six-week course, you’ll tap into the power of nature to create a happier, healthier, more meaningful life. You’ll learn to relate to the natural world not merely as an outdoor gym or scenic backdrop, but as the source of a vast living intelligence that activates your own inner wisdom and creativity and catalyzes healing.
This program will help you:
• Access nature-based healing for mind, body, and spirit.
• Release blocks and free up your natural creativity.
• Reconnect with purpose and passion.
• Bring greater ease, balance, and joy into daily life.
• Learn easy and effective practices to dissolve stress, calm your mind, and open your heart.
• Discover kind friends and wise allies in the more-than-human world.
• Reclaim your innate ability to receive healing and guidance from nature.
• Feel less alone and more supported in facing life’s challenges.
Our bodies and brains evolved in nature—it’s what we’re designed for, our original life support system. When we regularly connect with nature, we think better, feel better, sleep better, and heal better. We are happier, healthier, more relaxed, and more creative. We can accomplish more with less effort.
This is not just about feeling good or staying healthy, as important as those things are. Connecting directly with nature shapes our values and behavior in ways that benefit all life, and inspires us to protect what we love. And when we know how to listen, the natural world can speak to us very deeply, reminding us of who we are and why we’re here and offering powerful medicine and inspiration for our journey.
Part of the beauty of nature connection is that it yields such a remarkable range of benefits, and you don’t have to work hard to attain them—you simply need to be available to receive. Yet because our modern culture conditions us to disconnect from the natural world, most of us are unwittingly carrying an “invisible shield” that “protects” us from fully receiving these benefits.
The good news is, humans are designed to connect with nature, and it’s easier than you might think to drop this shield and receive more of the gifts that are freely available to us. A little bit of mindful nature connection, even in the midst of the city, can go a long way. The more open and present we are, the more we will receive.
The Path of Nature Connection is highly flexible, designed to work in a wide variety of environments and offer a range of benefits.
Each week will include:
• An hour-long group call with experiential activities, inspiring and practical presentations, and small-group breakouts to share about your nature experiences (listen live or to a recording anytime)
• Easy and enjoyable “home play,” with options for both urban and natural settings—you get to choose your adventure and how much time, from a few minutes to a few hours per week
• A personal “Nature Connection Companion” journal to help you connect, reflect, and discover your unique path to a deeper, richer connection with nature
• A private online forum for sharing with fellow nature lovers
• Optional one-on-one support (for an additional fee)
This course is designed to be fun, flexible, and empowering. The simple daily “home play” can be done almost anywhere and in as little as a minute. You can add the weekly deepening practice in a park or natural setting for even deeper connection. Questions for journaling and reflection allow you to integrate your newfound insights and inspiration.
Facilitated by Kai Siedenburg, a mindful nature connection guide who is passionate about helping people connect with nature as a path to greater peace, joy, and healing, and has over 30 years of experience leading engaging and inspiring educational programs.
Interested? I’d love to hear from you!
Provide feedback on what you’d like to get from this program here. (five-question survey)
Questions? Contact Kai.
Free 15-minute phone consultations available to answer your questions and help you clarify if this program is for you.
Want to stay in the loop? Sign up for our list.