Would you like to revitalize and enrich your work by helping others connect with the healing power of nature—indoors or outdoors, even on Zoom?
Could you use some skilled support, creative ideas, and practical tools to point you in the right direction?
Kai Siedenburg can help you enhance existing programs, create new nature-based offerings for individuals or groups, or design a custom program to meet your goals.
She is a seasoned educator and collaborator who has worked successfully with a wide variety of partners and led hundreds of programs that have earned glowing reviews. Her approach is rooted in deep listening to nature, infused with love for people and the Earth, and informed by extensive training and practice.
Kai has a unique mix of skills and experience:
• Thirty-plus years of experience developing innovative and transformative educational programs, including nine years guiding nature-based sessions for groups and individuals.
• A powerful yet accessible approach that meets people where they are and gently invites them into a deeper connection.
• A large body of engaging nature connection practices, including many appropriate for urban settings, indoor sessions, and Zoom calls.
• An extensive toolkit of creative training and facilitation techniques, and the ability to use them wisely.
• Wide-ranging knowledge of the benefits of nature connection and how to access those benefits.
• Training and long-term practice in deep nature connection, mindfulness, holistic healing, experiential education, strategic communications, and Re-evaluation Counseling.
Affordable, sliding-scale rates: $50-90 per hour for phone or Zoom calls (30 minute minimum), $70-100 per hour in person.
(If cost is a barrier, we can work something out.)
Contact Kai for a free 15-minute discovery session to explore how Our Nature Connection can support your work and your aspirations.