Tap into the power of nature to create a happier, healthier, more meaningful life!
Our Nature Connection can help you find simple ways to connect with the Earth wherever you are, cultivate deeper bonds with wild places, and access nature-based healing. Our work is a gentle yet powerful integration of deep nature connection, mindfulness practice, and holistic healing—a unique approach we call NatureWise. We offer a wealth of practices appropriate for a wide range of settings, and share them through group programs, individual sessions, consulting services, and the written word.
- Features 70 original poems and nature connection tips for both cities and wild places
- Coming soon—our second book! Space Between the Stones: Poetry and Practices for Connecting with Nature, Spirit, and Creativity.
- Learn how you can support this new creation
- Coming in spring 2020: more Nature-Based Mindfulness programs and a five-day Ecotherapy Immersion
- The Path of Nature Connection, a home-based program
- Receive skilled, personalized support on your unique path in nature and in life
- Learn how to access support and healing from the natural world
- Sessions available via phone, Skype, or in person
Contact Kai to find out how you can tap into the power of nature connection.
Kai Siedenburg, is a mindful nature connection guide and author who is passionate about helping people connect with nature as a path to greater peace, joy, and healing in their lives and in the world. Her work is informed by 30-plus years of experience developing innovative educational programs and by extensive training and practice in mindfulness, holistic healing, and creative expression.