Tap into the power of nature to create a happier, healthier, more meaningful life!
Our Nature Connection can help you find simple ways to connect with the Earth wherever you are, cultivate deeper bonds with wild places, and access nature-based healing. Our work is a gentle yet powerful integration of deep nature connection, mindfulness practice, and holistic healing—a unique approach we call NatureWise. We offer a wealth of practices appropriate for a wide range of settings, and share them through group programs, individual sessions, consulting services, and the written word.
Our newest book! Space Between the Stones
- Our newest book includes 77 poems and 33 practices to help you invite more authentic and nourishing connections into your life
- Now available in Kindle as well as paperback
- Also available: Poems of Earth and Spirit:
70 Poems and 40 Practices to Deepen Your Connection with Nature
- Turning Toward Nature (four-week program) starts May 5 (just one spot left!)
- New online and nature-based programs coming soon—join our list to stay in the loop!
- Connecting with Nature Indoors and on Zoom: Essential Tips and Tools: training video and handouts
- Ecotherapy Immersion in the Santa Cruz Mountains, September/October dates TBA
- Receive skilled, personalized support on your unique path in nature and in life
- Learn how to access support and healing from the natural world
- Available via phone, Zoom, Skype, or in person
- Affordable, sliding-scale rates
Contact Kai to find out how you can tap into the power of nature connection.
Kai Siedenburg, is a mindful nature connection guide and author who is passionate about helping people connect with nature as a path to greater peace, joy, and healing in their lives and in the world. Her work is informed by 30-plus years of experience developing innovative educational programs and by extensive training and practice in mindfulness, holistic healing, and creative expression.