Tap into the power of nature to create a happier, healthier, more meaningful life!
Our Nature Connection can help you find simple ways to connect with the Earth wherever you are, cultivate deeper bonds with wild places, and access nature-based healing. Our work is a gentle yet powerful integration of deep nature connection, mindfulness practice, and holistic healing—a unique approach we call NatureWise. We offer a wealth of practices appropriate for a wide range of settings, and share them through group programs, individual sessions, consulting services, and the written word.
New book! Space Between the Stones
- Includes 77 new poems, 33 practices, and 14 exquisite illustrations
- Also available: Poems of Earth and Spirit:
70 Poems and 40 Practices to Deepen Your Connection with Nature
- Turning Toward Nature four-week series to help you connect with nature wherever you are, July 19-August 19
- Nature-Based Mindfulness programs in Mountain View August 8 and Santa Cruz September 12
- Five-day Ecotherapy Immersion in the Santa Cruz Mountains Sept 27-Oct 2
- Receive skilled, personalized support on your unique path in nature and in life
- Learn how to access support and healing from the natural world
- Sessions available via phone, Skype, or in person
Contact Kai to find out how you can tap into the power of nature connection.
Kai Siedenburg, is a mindful nature connection guide and author who is passionate about helping people connect with nature as a path to greater peace, joy, and healing in their lives and in the world. Her work is informed by 30-plus years of experience developing innovative educational programs and by extensive training and practice in mindfulness, holistic healing, and creative expression.