(dates and times TBA in late June)
Do you feel stressed, overwhelmed, depleted?
Could you use more nurturing and support?
Join us for a unique and powerful women’s group, rooted in the healing wisdom of nature.
Discover what becomes possible when you open to receive the abundant support that is available to you.
• Relax, renew, and replenish mind, body, and spirit
• Reconnect with natural joy, creativity, and inner wisdom.
• Step more fully into your gifts and your strengths.
• Reclaim your innate healing bond with the natural world, and receive simple tools you can use to tap into that support wherever you are.
Each weekly session includes:
• Grounding and centering practices to help you slow down and drop in
• Check-ins to share what’s moving in your life (verbal and/or embodied movement)
• Gentle, experiential practices that invite you into a deeper relationship with yourself, the other women, and the natural world, and opportunities to share about these experiences
• Optional and enjoyable “home play” to extend these practices into everyday life
Next four-week series begins in mid-/late July or early August, on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, or Thursdays. Dates and times will be set in late June based on input from interested women.
Also available: Mini-Retreat on July 7
Women in Nature — Where it’s Intimate and Nourishing
Donation Amount$80-100 if paid 10 days before start date
$90-120 if paid later
(partial scholarships available)