Do you feel drawn to connect with nature, yet challenged by the overwhelming pace and demands of our modern world?
Would you like to bring more peace, joy, and balance into your life?
Join us to discover easy and effective ways to stay connected with nature and yourself amidst the craziness of today’s world.
Through this innovative six-week program, you will:
• Find simple ways to connect with the Earth in daily life, even in the midst of a city.
• Learn how to receive more profound and lasting benefits from your time in wild places.
• Reclaim your innate ability to receive healing and guidance from the natural world.
• Cultivate a deep and nourishing relationship with the natural world that will sustain you wherever you go.
You’ll receive powerful and flexible support for your journey:
• Simple yet potent tips and tools for connecting directly and mindfully with nature in both cities and wild places
• Easy and enjoyable “home play”—you choose your adventure and how much time to spend, from a few minutes to a few hours a week
• A personal “nature connection companion” journal to help you connect, reflect, and discover the practices that work for you
• A private Facebook community for connecting with fellow nature lovers
• Optional one-on-one support (for an additional fee)
• Optional series of six group calls with experiential activities, inspiring and practical presentations, and small-group breakouts (for an additional fee)
Facilitated by mindful nature connection guide Kai Siedenburg.
A deep and healing connection with nature is closer than you think!
Coming in fall 2018.
Want to be one of the first to know when it’s available? Sign up for our list.
Questions? Contact Kai.