(time TBA in late June)
A time to honor and celebrate our innate connection with the Earth and each other.
• Connect with a community of nature lovers in a safe and supportive space
• Nourish your heart, body, and spirit
• Reclaim your innate healing bond with the natural world
These nature-based and heart-opening gatherings will include:
• Grounding practices to help you slow down and tune in
• Brief check-ins and opportunities to share with the group
• Gentle, experiential practices that invite you to deepen your connection with nature
• Simple ceremonies, with opportunities to offer prayers and blessings for yourself and others
• Heartful and uplifting songs and poetry
• Optional and enjoyable “home play” to help you stay connected with the natural world and yourself amidst the challenges of daily life.
This is an inclusive gathering, not based on any particular belief system.
Monthly gatherings will start in late July or early August. The dates will be set in late June based on input from those who express interest.