Our Nature Connection offers innovative programs and resources to help you connect with nature as a path to mind-body wellness. We can help you:
• find simple ways to connect with the Earth in daily life,
• receive more profound and lasting benefits from time in wild places, and
• access nature-based healing
Our work is a gentle yet powerful integration of deep nature connection, mindfulness practice, and holistic healing—a unique approach we call NatureWise. We offer a wealth of simple practices appropriate for a wide range of settings, and share them through group programs, individual sessions, consulting services, and the written word.
- Features 70 original poems, nature connection tips for both cities and wild places, and beautiful line drawings
- Available on Amazon (U.S. and Europe) and in local stores
- Learn more about the book and how to get a copy
- Meet some of the poems
- Connect with nature wherever you are and even if you don’t have time
- Experience more profound peace, joy, and wonder in natural settings
- Tap into the healing power of nature for mind, body, and spirit
- Coming soon: Women in Nature Mini-Retreat Saturday July 7; Mindful by Nature Saturday July 14; Earth Tribe monthly gatherings; Women in Nature Four-Week Series.
- Receive skilled, personalized support on your unique path in nature and in life
- Learn how to access support and healing from the natural world
- Sessions available via phone, Skype, or in person
Contact Kai to find out how you can tap into the power of nature connection
Kai Siedenburg, is a nature connection guide and writer who helps people cultivate intimate, mindful, and healing relationships with the natural world for the benefit of all beings. She has a passion and a gift for sharing mindful nature connection as a path to greater peace, joy, and healing in our lives and in the world.
Connect with nature… feel better… change the world!